Points system for 2019
After a successful test run in 2018 , but with some calculation hick-ups , we have re-vamped the system:
4 of the 6 Redhub Events in the series would count towards the points system: If you finish well in 3 races or even two, you could still place high in your category.
1. Your BEST points for your BEST (maximum) 4 Races in the series would finally count.
2. The last EVENT on 24 November will not count towards points, but will be used to award trophies and for those who wish to, participate in the Redhub Ultra on the day:
3. Points will be allocated per category, per event, per age group for male and female.
4. 10 points for a win, 7 for second, 5 for third, 3 points for fourth and 1 point for fifth.
5. A percentage time difference to the winner of your age category will be added. IF participants finish at the end of
the series on equal points their average percentage time difference will be used to separate positions.
6. Redhub would award trophies to the top 3 placings in each category in each event at the end of the series.
7. The system is designed to award participation and consistency . Please tell your friends!
8. Current point standings below. Click your event and see your position.
9. Important enter your ID number correctly when entering an event! We use your info provided to place you.