1. Read the section about registration and timing to choose the best registration option.
2. Race Day Registration for Triathletes and Duathletes to the left of the transition area , as you are facing the dam under the brown tent.
3. Swimmers Race day Registration at the same location as Triathletes but swimmers need to register only 90 minutes before the start time of their specific event or at pre registration times as described above.
4. Wetsuits will be allowed for open water swim. For Triathletes, wetsuits rules will apply in accordance with ITU rules.
5. At registration you will receive a Chip and race number. Race number should be visible to enable identification for PHOTO purchase after the event.ALSO FOR VIDEO TIMING IDENTIFICATION. Our official race photographers will be Present Moments Photography. Link and photos will be available on THIS site from Wednesday / Thursday after the event. PLEASE SUPPORT THEM AND BUY YOUR PHOTO.
6. Keep your exit band received at registration which allows you free exit from the venue. Spectators should please purchase their exit band at the venue for R30 to exit the venue.
7. ALL Races are non-drafting.
8. Toilets are available below the dam wall and also ample facilities in the main venue building.Additional mobile toilets will be added for event day.
9. Cradle Moon Lakeside Lodge is a reserve. Please do not litter . NOT DURING BEFORE OR AFTER THE EVENT.
10.Redhub WINNERS Trophies on the day will be for event winners Male/Female only. Finishers trophies for all.
11. The points system will be updated after the event. (second week after the event once all disputes are dealt with.)Please diarise dates for the points scoring events remaining in the year. Trophies for Series position 1,2, and 3 will for each age group will be awarded for the series. (Including the swimming events).
12. PLEASE WEAR THE ANKLE TIMING CHIP ON YOUR LEFT ANKLE FACING OUT.
13. RED HELMET STICKER MUST BE PLACED ON FRONT of helmet for Standard Road Triathlon and Duathlon. BLUE sticker on front of helmet for ROAD SPRINT Triathlon.
14. SWIM CAP MUST BE WORN in any swim event and must be bright coloured.
15. Sport watches are allowed in all Redhub swim events Triathlon and Open water Swim.
16. RACE briefing will be starting with Standard Road Triathlon and Duathlon and Standard Cross Triathlon at 7:15am. Sprint event and Cross Tri Light after the start of the Standard distance events. Swim events briefing will be announced but will be about 15 minutes before scheduled time of the event.
17. Team event hand over chip in transition area to next member waiting at the bike.
18. No set cut-off times. TSA officials will control access to transition area. Bike collection from 11:00.
19. We will have a demarcated area for bags while athletes are racing.
20. Please read Race briefing section on the website under Athletes Info.